- 3 days of luxurious accommodation in stunning Kent Countryside
- senior teacher tuition with 17 years of teaching and body work experience
- morning upbeat Embodied Flow/Rasa Yoga sessions to get the prana moving
- Beautiful nature walks in the surrounding lush countryside
- Evening Candlelit Embodied Yin & Restorative Yoga Sessions allowing you to unfold, surrender & release
- Pre-Bedtime mindfulness meditations / guided relaxations or intuitive movements (*)
- delicious vegan/vegetarian meals lovingly prepared by the inspirational on-site chef
- Unlimited fresh fruit, tea, coffee and water
- All yoga equipment (Mats, bolsters, straps, blocks, blankets, eye-pillows, cushions & soft rugs are provided for no extra cost)
- Use of the beautiful, delux yoga studio & stunning meditation room
- Gorgeous grounds complete with panoramic views of the countryside
- On-site parking
- Victoria Ogilvy Handmade Organic toiletries
- Use of luxury linen and towels
- 5 yoga sessions, including meditation and Yoga Nidra
- Hot tub
- Tennis court
(*) facultative depending on the energy of the moment
Therapies, transports and transfers are not included.
42 acres is a 1hrs drive from Bristol, 2.5 hrs drive from London.
The nearest train stations are Canterbury West and Canterbury East. If you are coming from London, the quickest trains are from Kings Cross St Pancras or Stratford, and takes about 51 minutes to Canterbury West. The trains to Canterbury East are slower with more stops. There are cabs you can pick up outside of Canterbury West, but Canterbury East I would recommend booking ahead.
Taxi costs apporx £70 and takes 1hr 20 mins with no traffic.
A ride is £15 one way, and takes 10-15 minutes.
Cabline Taxi’s – 01227 555555
Green Light Cabs – 01227 722 222
Canterbury Taxi’s – 01227 444444
Canterbury City Taxi’s – 01227 498888
Longport Taxi’s – 01227 458885
Tell your driver – we share a postcode with our neighbour on the other side, so make sure they zoom into their maps when you reach Wickhambreaux and head down Seaton Road, not The List. Our entrance is right next to a children’s playground.