PRIVATE YOGA IN LONDON
Why private yoga in London? A private yoga class provides the perfect opportunity for us to work together to focus on the unique requirements of your body and energy. Together we can explore what works for you and maximise your potential. Individual sessions are ideal for individual needs.
PRIVATE YOGA CLASSES IN LONDON
Private sessions are designed exclusively for your level of experience and the issues you wish to address. They may be appropriate if:
- You are new to yoga and would prefer to begin in a private setting rather than a classroom. If it’s ultimately your intention to attend yoga classes, we can work towards that goal.
- You are experienced in your yoga practice and would like to broaden a particular category of poses, or overcome specific challenges.
- You have chronic pain or an injury. Students often attend classes in conjunction with private yoga sessions to refine their alignment details in order to heal through the practice of yoga.
- You are interested in developing a safe, effective home practice.
- Your schedule makes it difficult to get to class. We all go through periods where it’s not possible to attend classes at the gym or studio. Scheduling a private session during a busy week can help you through an especially stressful time and stay on track with your practice.
My private sessions work around your schedule with the convenience of either practicing in your home or office, or in my home yoga studio in Highgate, London.
Private yoga classes in London are available by appointment only. Please use the form below to inquire about private session rates and packages.
SEMI-PRIVATE YOGA IN LONDON
Located in quiet and leafy Highgate, my quiet home studio faces a lush tranquil garden, providing a wonderful setting for private and semi private yoga sessions.
Semi private workshop series are limited to four students. This is an ideal setting to deepen your practice with a focus on therapeutic principles, inversions, arm balances and more.
Please get in touch if you want to be added to the semi private classes invitation lists and I’ll get back to you about availability. If you have a group of two or three friends or family members who would like to schedule a session together, or would like to set up a private session for corporate employees, email me and we can arrange a time.
WHERE IN LONDON
The areas in London that I cover as private yoga instructor are EC1, W1, W2, Belgravia, Chelsea, Mayfair, Maidavale, NW10, SW1, W1, W14, WC2, W8, W11, West London and London City, Highgate, Hampstead, N6, NW3, Camden, N1, Islington, Kentish Town, Tufnel Park, Muswell Hill and Crouch End. Get in touch to ask me about other areas and I’ll check if I can cover them.